UK hospital negligence claim service
We will deal with your claim using the no win no fee or Legal Aid scheme. Our solicitors successfully claim millions of pounds every year for clients and they attend regular academic courses to update their knowledge to ensure that you have the best possible chance of success in proving liability and receiving the maximum compensation.
We offer a no win, no fee scheme
We take many cases on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis, which means that in the event that your claim is unsuccessful you will not be liable for any legal costs. By contacting us today we can assess your situation as soon as possible. For certain medical negligence cases legal aid is also still available. We are able to secure this on your behalf as we one of only 1% of solicitors who are approved by the Legal Aid Agency.
We'll Ensure That You Get A Fair Deal
We are not a claims management company; from the very start of your claim you will deal with a specialist firm of clinical negligence solicitors. You will never have to deal with any inexperienced managers or middlemen. Your solicitor will keep you fully updated in writing and will always be available to discuss your claim on the telephone.
If You Have Suffered Injury in the last 3 years
You may be able to recover damages. A claim for compensation must be settled or legal proceedings must have been issued within three years of the event causing the injury. Legal action will become statute barred if this time limit is exceeded however there are some exceptions to this rule.
- In claims for minors the three year period does not start running until the eighteenth birthday
- In clinical claims the three year period begins to run from the date when the injury was first discovered
- For people who suffer from mental incapacity the time may never start to run
- Judges have discretion to override the time limits
Compensation For Medical Negligence Claims May Include
- Loss of past and future income
- Care for the past and care for the future
- Medical expenses and prescriptions
- Pain and suffering including psychological damage
- Loss of amenities of life
- Reduced employment prospects
- Legal expenses
Contact us now for Specialist Legal Advice
just complete the contact form and a specialist firm of medical negligence solicitors will telephone you at no charge and with no obligation. You deserve the best so don't settle for less.